Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Well Read Pagan Challenge


When was the last time you read a book on Paganism or Wicca? Have those books that got you into Paganism and Witchcraft in the first place gathered a layer of dust? If someone questioned you on the basics would you be able to answer their questions? Have you always wanted to go back and reread your favorite how to books on magic? Or maybe you've been wanting to read some advanced books to further your studies?

I just joined the Well Read Pagan Reading Challenge. I'm pretty excited to be doing this and sharing it with you all as it encourages me to get back to reading. As a new mom, I admit I've hardly opened a book since Pumpkin was born and of those maybe 2 I've finished. I am very much looking forward to sharing some old favorites and maybe some new with you all.

Books that are on my shelf now that I intend to read for the challenge include:
Patricia Telesco's Kitchen Witch Cookbook
Witchy Crafts by Lexi Olick
The Magdalene Version
The Magical Power of the Saints
Northumbrian Faerie Magic
Pagan Polyamory by Raven Kaldera
and some fairy tales and Mother Goose (I'll explain later)

I am not sticking just to physical books. Since Pumpkin has a love of destroying and attempting to eat all things paper, I am happily perusing ebooks to read while nursing or pretending not to watch him inspect the latest toy that used to be a coffee canister or lightbulb box.

Join me and use the hashtag #WellReadPagan on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment