Thursday, October 6, 2016

Breastfeeding Book Update - Cover Released and Launch Calendar

Was very excited to see this update in my inbox! For those new readers, my breastfeeding story will be one of many published in Supported in Breastfeeding through Serenity Grows.
Past updates can be viewed here and here.

"Well, the title is created. Cover art is finished. Edits are done. Reviews are coming in. And I have ordered the book and I'm waiting to receive the first copy in all its beauty! I am now working on the actual book pre-launch and launch now. We've come so far!"

The book will be published in partnership with Owen's Milk Money and part of the proceeds of every book sold will go to that charity to help educate mothers who want to breastfeed.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
Pre-launch orders will begin November 1st.
Official launch date will be December 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment