Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pendulum Peddling

This lovely Tibetan quartz piece was created and sold
to an equally lovely young man in my local Heathen group. 

Return to Crafting Pendulums

I made my first pendulum sale since returning to creating them this year. I took a break after my son was born because keeping the crystals, tools, chain, charms, and beads around is a bit of a safety hazard and hard to keep on task with.

in my workshop
I am a fan of all things divination and making and selling pendulums allows me to combine my love of crystals, divination, and the same crafty skills I developed during my foray into jewelry making a few years back. I have a few great customers who adore their pendulums that I've sold at Renaissance Fairs and craft bazaars in the area.

What is funny is every time I show up with my pendulum display, most people know exactly what they are and comment excitedly that they always wanted one but didn't know where to buy one locally or hadn't found one they resonated with yet.
I love watching them hold these one of a kind pieces and see if it swings in the way of friendship for them.

8 of my one of a kind pendulums are now available on our Etsy shop. Each listing says a little something about the crystal we used and why. I hope you will find them as enchanting as I do.

Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment